Have you noticed that Friday the 13th is one of the most popular days in each year? Many people see this day as unlucky day or just a day filled with bad happenings.
The date is marked as unlucky day by many superstition believers. They’ve been records of bad things happening on this date.
Checkout the top 10 things that happened on the Friday the 13th across the word.
The unlucky date will occur for not just the final time this year and this decade on Friday, which is why we rounded up 10 things you might not know about this ominous day.
- A British 13-year-old was struck by lightning on Friday the 13th, at 13:13
- Two planes crashed on the same day – resulting in deaths and cannibalism
- Another flight vanished and was never discovered
- Buckingham Palace was bombed during WW II
- Man who stayed in bed to escape Friday 13th dies in freak accident
- The founder of the Ku Kulx Klan was born
- The Stock Market Crashed
- 500,000 people die in Bhola cyclone – triggering a civil war
- Tupac Shakur dies
- Cruise ship sank off Italian cost
From the top events, one of the most shocking to the current generation is the death of Tupac Shakur.
The cruise ship that sank on Friday the 13th 2012 is also another tragic news because it caused the death of over 30 people.
The man who chose to stay in the house to avoid having bad luck was visited by the bad happenings that come with every 13 Friday.
According to our findings, any year that starts with Sunday must have at least two Friday the 13th on it’s calendar.
The records obtained so far shows that people tends to stay off travels and meeting soul mates.
According to Swedish and some otherThe fear of 13 dates back centuries and many believe it originates from the Code of Hammurabi which reportedly left out a 13th law from its written legal codes.